Darwin wrote notes in branches. The origin of success starts in a notebook.
• Always record the title and date.
• Use a skeleton outline, leaving space.
• Use diagrams, phrases & symbols
• Listen for clues, copy all notes from the board.
• Review your notes before every class.
Naturalist Charles Darwin kept his notebooks by
his side during his journey around the world. He filled dozens of
notebooks with his scientific discoveries. Much of these notes ended up
in his revolutionary book, The Origin of Species, about the theory of
evolution. This is Darwin’s notebook sketch of an evolutionary tree.