Picasso's notes would inspire him. Taking notes will inspire better grades.
• Keep notes short, to the point.
• Write quickly & add extra points later.
• Use sketches, phrases & symbols.
• Save your notes in a safe place.
• Review notes to help remember them.
Artist Pablo Picasso would use his notebook to sketch rough versions of his ideas before he would put them on canvas. With some of his paintings, he would sketch them into his notebooks hundreds of times before turning it into one of his masterpieces.