1. Turn on Video. Be dressed/groomed in an appropriate manner for school.
2. Be Prepared. Have all material ready for class. This includes writing supplies, books, required notes, etc.
3. Find a Quiet Space. Setup at a location with minimal distraction. No virtual backgrounds, video games, music, food or pets.
4. Sit Still. Remain seated at your workstation for the entirety of the lesson.
5. Be On Time! Class starts at the schedule time. Allow yourself a couple of minutes before to set up your workspace.
6. Raise Your Hand to Talk. Only chat with your teacher. Messaging with other students at any other time designated by the teacher for discussion is not acceptable.
7. Be Respectful. Talking without raising your hand first, holding up any items, signs, or pictures that are not necessary for lesson is unacceptable.