1. Allow distancing of at least 6 feet whenever possible.
2. All class sizes have been reduced, students are advised to spread out.
3. When walking to classes, keep your arms folded or at your side.
4. Do not congregate in hallway, stairways or confined spaces.
5. Students, teachers, staff members and volunteers who are ill will be dismissed.
6. Some activities will be held outdoors and students are encouraged to spread out.
7. Activities that don't adhere to social distancing will be cancelled.
8. Wear your face coverings properly when in the classrooms and in the school building.
9. Follow all school instructions that adhere to social distancing.
10. Apply hand sanitizers and wash your hands frequently.
For Edits to Copy Call 888-767-6182