Leonardo DaVinci’s notebook had pull. Raise your grades taking better notes.
• Think fast & writing only the main points.
• Use abbreviations, symbols & phrases
• Listen for clues, copy all notes from the board.
• Use a skeleton outline, leave space.
• Review your notes periodically.
Leonardo da Vinci was an artist, inventor, and
prototypical Renaissance man. He is a perennial source of fascination
because of his astonishing intellect and boundless curiosity about the
natural and man-made world. During his life he created numerous works of
art and kept voluminous notebooks that detailed his artistic and